Responsible Parenting

Responsible Parenting.


"Give your energy to what gives you energy and leave the rest to God" this had been my guidance since the beginning of the year. 
Love only visit on one's birthday, it sucks realizing almost every living souls try to prove their love, care and attention to you on your birthday. If it has been a normal routine everyone will wake up with a big smile on their faces. 
The first gift i constantly give my self on my birthday has always been my tears, yes tears, it doesn't really mean that I'm sad but I believe that's my only way of showing my gratitude to God. Mom said 29th of August is my birthday. Well, Happy Birthday to me ๐ŸŽˆ.



My life, my rules, my goals. I believe if I were to be an American I believe I would have been at the top of the universe by 23, I'm not 23 yet but I literally see no signs of being great, should I say it's my country, yes it is, or maybe my parent are the problem. Child's needs should be highly considered by the parent.

Pamilerin Omo Iya Ologi read my blog and his first statement was "this writer is depressed", yes I was, majority of us are unhappy souls hiding our scars under the influence of life materials ( drugs, alcohol) because we believe they are the remedy. I tell my secret to a bottle cus I know it'll hold compared to people I call folks and family, I don't want people to make gest of my present condition, keeping my secret to myself is the best solution. But I'm wrong, problem shared is problem half solved we believed.

I had a little chat with a high school boy and with tears he said "If I die my pains will be gone", he continued and said
 "I parent are the worst๐Ÿ˜ข,that's why when is read or see post about parents online, I get very emotional, but with time as I get to know the advantages of parents,  I say a prayer for mine. "you'll live long to eat the fruit of labour" even if I know they don't care. My dreams and plans are to be a footballer, I also want to work in a standard office  with my white shirt and black suit, I've always wanted to study abroad maybe engineering or medicine but I see no chance of even  entering an airport. He sobs, then continued, my parents are not my parent I'm fed up, maybe I should just die", then I had to jump in i said "death isn't an option.

Responsible Parenting is a serious case in my country, parents neglect their children make them strive and work for their daily bread even at tender age. I do wonder who gave the law that parents should stop giving their children fees when they get to a particular age. This idea is wrong, parents should always be there for their children in all ways.
Thugs, Kidnappers are as a result of child negligence, parents are to monitor their children, prevent them from peer influence, give them morals, cater for their needs and some of thier wants. A happy soul can never be depressed, talk to them, make them happy, ask if anything is bothering them, get to know their friends and also have plans for them.



Parents roles in making a child successful are numerous, show them love๐Ÿ’“, give them advice, plan for them, know what they like, associate with them, travel or watch movies and also make sure you're happy yourselves๐Ÿ˜Š, I believe these are parents responsibilities.



Social Media has done more good than harm to me while for some it's vice versa. My parent are always the best things that happened to me. Thank you for bringing me into this world.


S/O to all social medias influencer (twitter, IG), DREYLO, PAMILERIN, CHEMICAL BROTHER, FADERERA, TOLU TEEZY, LAZY WRITER, BIM, IYAWO THICKER BODY. and also my mentor DASIENCE(Fumilayo Patience).
Thank You all.


Happy birthday to me ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts