Life






"Nothing is so tough than impacting knowledge to creche"

         Sitting quietly on a sling and this came up and I was like "Man", the first creation of the almighty, blessed with strength, love and most of all they're intelligent, but why, why should we always misuse this  precious gift. we choose to cause disputes to one another instead of being united.

       Man (Masculine), falling in love with oneself isn't a crime, but still we are here to multiply, getting married isn't a taboo but why must others be heartbroken all because you wqbe to be happy. Men are like " very soon I'll settle down", knowing you're not ready to live captive like you believe but it's not, getting married is simply the act of living peacefully.

       I never thought of writing this, but I think i need to enlighten others to learn, "I'll marry you" "you're the love of my life". LIES.
   
       .....

       She walks gently, minding her own business, staying away from others all because she wants to be happy, you approached her, convinced her that you're the right guy. She's now in love with you but you're on a mission, all you care for is her pride. " Na chop and clean mouth" that's your favourite quote, now the deed is done you believe she's now a woman but you're long gone, then her new thoughts are now "Men are Bad", " I can kill a man and spare a snake", "I hate men", now she's sad.

     ,This isn't a story..

          Now she's married, she now make life very miserable for her hubby all because of the scar you left behind, and you're married living comfortably, you think you're smart, you believe you're good at what you do, after ruining another person's life......


  I can still continue but I'll just go with, B O O M E R A N G.






Comments

Popular Posts